- Investigates the place of the computer in the world of information
- Selects and uses computer hardware.
- Investigates the methods used to represent data in computer systems.
- Uses Boolean logic to work effectively with logic gates
- Works effectively with Operating Systems
- Uses Wordprocessing Software to Solve Day-to-day problems
- Uses Spreadsheet to solve simple statistical problems
- Uses Presentation software to develop electronic presentations
- Develops simple databases to elicit information
- Writes programs to solve problems
- Explores the Systems Development Life Cycle of information system development.
- Uses the Internet for information search and communication effectively.
- Develops Multimedia contents to express ideas effectively.
- Develops websites incorporating multimedia technology
- Compares and contrasts benefits and issues related to ICT in society