Course duration 4 Months
This course introduces World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standard markup language and services of the internet. Topics include creating web pages, search engines, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to deploy a hand – coded web sites created with mark – up language, and effectively use and understand the function of search engines.
- Recognize and understand HTML web page elements.
- Know how to write HTML code.
- Understand and apply effective web design principles.
- Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images and multimedia
- Incorporate forms into web pages.
- Understand and apply CSS to format web page element
- Plan, design and publish a multi – page web site
- Computer basic knowledge
siraj – :
classes conducted very well. Hope to follow more courses at your center. Thank You for your service.