This hands on PHP Programming course provides the knowledge necessary to design and developed dynamic, database – driven web pages using PHP. PHP is a language written for the web, quick to learn, easy to deploy and provides substantial functionality required for e – commerce. This course introduces PHP framework and syntax and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic web sites. Students learn how to connect to any modern database, and perfom hands on practice with a MYSQL database driven HTML forms and reports.
E- Commerce skills including user authentication, data validation, dynamic data updates, and shopping cart implementation are covered in detail. Course elements include implementing RESTful services for newer more data driven sites. Students also learn how to configure PHP and the Apache Web Server.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency
- Discuss the concepts of PHP and its advantages over other languages.
- Use HTML form elements that are work with any server – side language.
- Create a PHP Web page that is unique to each visitor.
- Validate user input
- Create, back – up and restore a MYSQL database
- Perform various MYSQL database queries
- Create a search engine.
- Create, sign up and login to a password – protected site
- Hack a site and prevent others hacking theirs.
- Crate dynamically – generated tables.
- Customize the theme for a WordPress site
- Use PHP-driven dynamic content in HTML5 animation
- Seek solution to any PHP problems and further their knowledge.
Basic computer skills and knowledge of HTML fundamentals equivalent to attending the Website Development with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap course. Prior programming experience is helpful but not required.