JAVA DESKTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPMEN
Course Duration 8 Months
- Java’s unique architecture enables programmers to develop a single application that can run across multiple platforms seamlessly and reliably. In this hands on course, students gain extensive experience with Java and its object – oriented features. Students learn to create robust console and GUI applications and store retrieve data from relational databases.
- Writer, compile and execute Java programs
- Build robust application using Java’s object- oriented features
- Create robust applications using Java class libraries
- Develop platform – independent GUIs
- Read and write data using Java streams
- Retrieve data from a relational database with JDBC
- The course level is basic thus it is suitable to an inexperienced listener. Knowledge and experience with Object – Oriented Design is helpful, but not required
Lahiru Dissanayake – :
Thank you Etec.. Good Lecture panel.. experience the real software environment practicals…
amith – :
good lecturers we are happy with their teaching…….